The cold breeze has started flowing. Are you looking out for a designer yet comfy winter wear? Pure wool shawls are warmest, coziest, and most attractive options for winter clothing. Shawls are one of those essentials for your closet. And in terms of fabrics, winter is all about wool, isn’t it? As December arrives in a few weeks, it’s time to start constructing our winter wardrobe piece by piece. However, this misconception regarding layering for the cold needs to be dispelled. Who said it’s impossible to look fashionable in the winter? You’re good to go if you cover up all the layering with a beautiful shawl. Attend all the winter shadi with flair and always look your best.
The pretty shawl can be draped, unlike other winter clothing. From tussar silk to bhujodi, hand woven to ombre & much more, we will show you different colors & patterns of shawls you can’t miss out this winter:
- Designer bridal shawl:
- A great pink shawl can do wonders to your look. It can transform your personality and make you look an absolute stunner on your D-day. Hand crafted with love & intricately embroidered this pink bridal shawl will keep you cozy & change your mood.
- Wear it on your shoulder or your head; you will surely make your jaw drop, as you’ll walk down the aisle & carry it for uber chic look on your traditional attire.
2. Breezy blue ombre shawl:
- Colors will add an elegance & positivity to your outfit. This breezy blue shawl is one of the kind. The colorful ombre effect of the shawl gives stunning look & fits all outfits.
- This warm luxurious shawl is handspun with pure merino kutchi wool to add vibrance & sophistication. This is breathable & skin friendly which drapes naturally along the soft texture.
3. Royal bhujodi shawl:
- On a cold, blustery day, a fine wool shawl is finished with luxurious faux trim on all four sides from kutchculture. Printed in beautiful sepia tones and mirror pattern work.
- Featured with white & maroon color bhujodi work & Classic borders on all sides. Style this with a kurta, a jacket, and pants to complete the ensemble. Chicest addition to your winter wardrobe.
4. Hand woven shawl:
- This wool blend shawl is decorated with meticulously designed bandhni patterns all over its soft and warm fabric.
- This shawl is finished in ever-green and attractive color. It is extremely soft and cozy perfect for your ethnic winter wardrobe.
5. Classic black shawl:
- Presenting here a black shawl of wool fabric with a beautiful design on it. Made with a woven design, it appeals to modern women. This shawl is made from premium quality fabric and is very soft to the touch.
- Feel confident as you pair it with your winter outfits. Handcrafted colorful work on black body makes this shawl excellent & eye catchy.
6. Ajrakh shawl :
- If you’ve ever wished you could stay in bed wrapped in your cozy shawl all day long, you’re in luck. This Ajrakh shawl is made with wool and it’s super cozy. You can wrap it around the neck to look more elegant.
- They’re not only a stylish way to stay comfy and warm, but they also provide the perfect opportunity to layer rich textures and colorful prints into your cold-weather wardrobe. Simple & elegant is what this blue shawl is all about. The Ajrakh patterned border makes this shawl an extra ordinarily brilliant.
7. Tusser silk shawl:
- Bright color options add a distinct sparkle to your look. Be it your traditional outfit or a modern ensemble, this tusser silk shawl looks stunning with a jacket and high boots.
8. Kutchi shawl:
- Kutchculture presents to you, a shawl that combines Kutchi royalty with a fresh concept to offer the ladies a majestic grace. It beautifully blends a classic design expression with age-old texture and patterns. Designed with colorful lining patterns will make it a go with every color attire.
9. Pure woolen shawl:
- Transform in an instant into an icon of elegance with this woven pure woolen shawl. Pair it around a solid or woven kurta to give a touch of charismatic splendor to your versatile look.
- Specially designed and worn for casual, office wear, and kitty parties where you want to be the center of attraction. Style it with the right accessories for that complete ethnic look. This attractive pure woolen shawl will surely fetch you compliments for your rich sense of style.
These are the top 9 shawls for this winter which you shouldn’t miss this season . Please visit @ www.kutchculture.com for more designs & colors. We also carry plenty more traditional clothing alternatives, including sarees, kaftans, and dupattas, in addition to shawls. Visit for more of these beautiful ethnic collections.