Bright hues, garba dance & sparkling lights with music all nights, is what Navratri is for!Because of covid, we haven’t fully celebrated Navratri or dressed up in all the conventional ways for the past two years.
The festive vibes are already in the air & the splendor of Navratri is just few days away. It’s always a question, what to wear & how to look different adding traditional touch these 9 days.
So get ready to bang on this year 2k22 wearing brand-new, fashionable traditional attire. Here are 7 stunning ideas to brighten up your dandiya & garba nights
1. Stun with ajrakh dupatta: Be sassy and on trend with artistically designed Ajarakh duppatta.It complements a traditional lehnga perfectly. Beautiful ethnic dupatta can be used as a wrap or stole and goes with a variety of outfits. The contrasting duppatta over a traditional chaniya choli brings dramatic look for the festivity.
2. Flaunt in bhujodi saree: Festivals are meant to be cheerful and so is your attire. This Navratri, wrap yourself in a stunning handcrafted bhujodi saree with a black twist. All the glitz is in black. The most popular all-black look leaves you breathless. Cotton-made saree with black checkered pattern throughout and multicolored stripe is ideal for a garba night. Silver jewelry is a stunning accessory to add to your ensemble.
3. Stun up with sassy skirts: Try something different with Kutch culture this Navratri. For those who want to look unique in the crowd carrying the traditional touch, these skirts are the best. With Ajrakh skirts, gorgeous silver Jumkhas and Payal look very lovely. Additionally, you can wear these skirts with crop tops, heavy blouses, and a variety of other tops too.
4. Adore in bandhani dupatta: If you’re tired of the typical Navratri dupatta, try one among Kutchculture’s bandhani dupattas, which are available in a variety of designs, colors, and prints. Put on this dupatta to give your traditional clothing a dash of feminine appeal. It is made of fabric, has a kutchi pattern, and is ideal for the navratri season. Put on dramatic makeup and oxidized jewelry to finish the outfit.
5. Slay in gajji silk kaftan: Take advantage of this Navratri by obtaining this stunning bandhni kaftan. To play garba freely, wear a bandhni kaftan right away. Bandhani kaftans appear traditional and are quite simple to carry. You can create a completely brilliant look by styling it with high heels and few other accessories.
6. Glam up in ajrakh saree: Who claims sarees are inappropriate for Navratri? The fantastic assortment of ajrakh sarees at Kutchculture will revitalize your wardrobe. It is highly attractive due to the ajrakh print’s dazzling drape and the fabric’s gentle, shiny texture. Its beauty is enhanced by the pallu and blouse piece in contrast.
7. Classic in bandhani saree: Give bandhani sarees a try during this Navratri. Looks gorgeous and is quite comfortable. An evergreen Navratri outfit for those who can’t carry chaniya cholis, saree is best alternative. Beautifully handcrafted in bandhej patterns, the color combination adds a damn to your attire. Additionally, it is really lightweight, so there is no need to worry. It is exquisitely made for a vibrant and traditional look; pair it with any ethnic attire and heels for a lovely picture.
It’s important to have the perfect hairstyle and makeup in addition to following Navratri wardrobe suggestions. Wear outfits that are comfy and make you feel lighter while still looking stylish and trendy. Have a wonderful garba season! For more such traditional and ethnic outfit follow us on https://www.kutchculture.com/.